Orangebat Episode 1 Orangebat Episode 1

Looks like it could be decent but....

This is my personal opinion but i reckon it would be better if you did a few things:

1. Remove the beak/arrow thing when they talk. It ruins the looks of the characters in my opinion.
2. Flip the wings(?) of the bat. They look like they are coming from it's rear.
3. Remove the background on the images (of the pigs and squirrels.) If the normal bats weren't drawn to a nice looking standard i would of thought it was a no effort job flash.

I shall give it a 6/10 as it has potential to be something nice. But needs more work for the next episode.

Cascadia responds:

Thanks for the constructive criticism.

I am quite fond of the beaks however.

Don't Miss Her Wedding Don't Miss Her Wedding

This makes almost everyone (maybe near to it) cry.

Probably the best stop smoking video i have ever seen. Then again its probably because pretty much all of the video could be true to a family out there. Just thinking about that happening to me makes me want to punch a wall in tears. My dad had cancer in his throat because of smoking. He lived to tell the tale yet he is stupid enough to continue smoking.

To ALL people out there who are/considering to do smoking. DO NOT GO THERE. It may calm your nerves or make you think you are cool but to be honest it wastes your money, shortens your life and can put stress on pretty much your whole family. Just imagine losing your loved ones because of their habit. now think what you will do to them.

If you smoke then i'm sorry but you are quite selfish. You are hurting the feelings of a lot of people just doing so.

Lazer Cat Episode 1 Lazer Cat Episode 1

Great creation! Love it!

Gotta say this flash turned out to go pretty well! Hope you make more of them! I'd give 10/10 but the problem is around the police scene the audio goes out of synce by a few seconds. But nothing i simple edit cant fix! But gotta say again. Great job!

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

great game! definately NOT a waste of my time! :]

gotta say the storyline is quite good and the game is quite addicting. at the end of the run i got 82nd place in the leaderboards! :]

Gaydar Gaydar

It keeps picking up my cat.

and my cat is female.

Homerun in Berzerk Land Homerun in Berzerk Land

Best flash game ive played this year!

And it probably will stay that way too! i mean the fact that it isnt something like kitten cannon as you can actually get upgrades, different characters and achievements is great! The graphics and music are great too!

If this hit the Xbox live arcade in under 1000 msp. ID BUY IT!

Touch the Sky Remake Touch the Sky Remake

Personally, I preferred the original. It seemed to have a much more cheery feel to it while this one just tends to feel like a high pitched song your average person may dance to,

viewtifulday responds:

In my opinion, average people dance to commercial house and rap music--not many people even know what UK hardcore is

|MYVGW|-My 1st pokemon battle |MYVGW|-My 1st pokemon battle

Nice first try! You have potential!

I think this was a nicely thought out tune but to me it sounds like the main instruments are rather... out of tune. The background instruments like bass and drums are fine. Keep it up though as I reckon you could make a great tune from it!

MyVGworld responds:

thanks!! since young i was interested in music, and i played pokemon for years, never stopping. and the battles are just masterpiece of composing!

I still am practicing!