Orangebat Episode 1 Orangebat Episode 1

Looks like it could be decent but....

This is my personal opinion but i reckon it would be better if you did a few things:

1. Remove the beak/arrow thing when they talk. It ruins the looks of the characters in my opinion.
2. Flip the wings(?) of the bat. They look like they are coming from it's rear.
3. Remove the background on the images (of the pigs and squirrels.) If the normal bats weren't drawn to a nice looking standard i would of thought it was a no effort job flash.

I shall give it a 6/10 as it has potential to be something nice. But needs more work for the next episode.

Cascadia responds:

Thanks for the constructive criticism.

I am quite fond of the beaks however.

Don't Miss Her Wedding Don't Miss Her Wedding

This makes almost everyone (maybe near to it) cry.

Probably the best stop smoking video i have ever seen. Then again its probably because pretty much all of the video could be true to a family out there. Just thinking about that happening to me makes me want to punch a wall in tears. My dad had cancer in his throat because of smoking. He lived to tell the tale yet he is stupid enough to continue smoking.

To ALL people out there who are/considering to do smoking. DO NOT GO THERE. It may calm your nerves or make you think you are cool but to be honest it wastes your money, shortens your life and can put stress on pretty much your whole family. Just imagine losing your loved ones because of their habit. now think what you will do to them.

If you smoke then i'm sorry but you are quite selfish. You are hurting the feelings of a lot of people just doing so.

Lazer Cat Episode 1 Lazer Cat Episode 1

Great creation! Love it!

Gotta say this flash turned out to go pretty well! Hope you make more of them! I'd give 10/10 but the problem is around the police scene the audio goes out of synce by a few seconds. But nothing i simple edit cant fix! But gotta say again. Great job!

Zelda - Target Zelda - Target

You should do a series of these.

No seriously, you should. even though they are just lil shorts they would make a nice series.

Fuck Bitxhez Get 40Ouncez Fuck Bitxhez Get 40Ouncez

Even google translator cant translate this shiz.

pretty much what megaphor said. what the flash was on could amuse, yet the actual quality of both video and audio is just something people will turn eyes away from.

a good update could be to fix spelling and use a better quality song?

Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

Great song!! but i noticed something..

not sure if anyone noticed it too but ill quote it

"thats why youll hear HIM say polly wanna cracker? SHES powered by a miniature nuclear reactor. SHE helps do defend our ship from enemy attackers."

how can the parrot be male and then suddenly female?

besides pointing that out.. i love the song!

Super Smash Super Smash

This is mario bros minus the drugs.

I SERIOUSLY wish nintendo would make a mario game with mario and co. this badass. and i mean... finally! toad has a use besides screaming "BOWSER STOLE HER AGAIN!" I think we would all like to see more of this out of you.

The first attempt The first attempt

wow! nice first flash!

gotta say for a first attempt its probably at the top end of animating of first flashes!

keep up the good work! add some sound and a preloader and itl be even better!

camilledensen camilledensen

oua oua-ah!

nice first flash there! but its called caramelldansen :D

...lol the advertisement is dancing to it too XD

Do Boxers Like Beef Jerky Do Boxers Like Beef Jerky

wow... wasnt expecting that..

gotta say it is quite amusing yet i saw something i shouldnt so ill only say 6/10

.... i am now mentally scarred o.O'

JunkYardAnimations responds:

hahaha i expected much worse comments but i like these ones! glad i shocked you lol